Kristian Neiko meets all the requirements for density and variety of colors with which we treat the glass by applying ceramic paint.
This product has received increasing attention and interest from several markets due to its versatility and large color range. Painted glass can be used for:
- Interior glazing - walls, doors, shower partitions, furniture and more
- Exterior glazing - applicable for exterior decorative cladding and more
- Interior and exterior architectural decoration, wall installations and more
Decorative painted glass is produced in two options according to the specific requirements and needs of the client
- Enamelled windows - the paint applied to the windows requires additional heat treatment and is highly durable, suitable for outdoor weather conditions
- Decorative windows - the paint applied to the windows does not require additional heat treatment, suitable for interior and furniture decorations
The paints are applied to the glass surfaces of a combined automatic line with roll painting and screen printing.
As a result, glass-printed glass is resistant to scratching, sun shading and glare.
|Maximum panel dimensions
2100 х 4000[mm]
Kristian Neiko Company produces glass with silk-screen printing according to the standard palette of colours and patterns. When making an order, one should give the pattern number of silk-screen as well as the colour from the standard palette. Realization of individual orders requires consultation and the establishment of conditions with a representative of Kristian Neiko.